mardi, mars 26, 2013

Sarkozy, Minister of Justice, police,

Sarkozy, Minister of Justice, police,

The reference text is the French text

madic50.blogspot.com

D.50 @ gmx.fr

Paris, Monday, March 25, 2013


Christiane TAUBIRA
Attorney,
Minister of Justice

The care of
Jean-Louis GÉRAUD
Chief of Staff

Business technical adviser reserved
Eric Lafontaine

13, place Vendôme
75042 PARIS CEDEX 01
Tel. : 01 44 77 60 60
Fax: 01.44.77.60.81




Madam Attorney General,

I have the honor to send you the enclosed text.

If one day I could go into a police station without being insulted at best, at worst raped and tortured, for the sole purpose of making me endorse a forgery of public documents, it would change me.

Please accept, Madam, the assurances of my highest consideration,


Marc Salomone

Aucun commentaire: