jeudi, mars 07, 2013

Sarkozy affair, rape and pimping, call the police: Sabotage

Sarkozy affair, rape and pimping, call the policee: SabotageParis, Wednesday, March 6, 2013


President of the RepublicTo good care. ThanMr. BESNARDChief of Staff
Madam AttorneyThe care ofMr. Christian VigourouxChief of Staff
Mr. Prosecutorin Paris


Your ref. : PDR/SCP/CDO/AES/AO05882
N. No.:a-Letter of March 1, 2013b-The text preparatory to the meeting of 6 MarchRe: Calling police on 6 March

Mr. President,I warned you, March 1, the convening police Wednesday, March 6 would be a Carambouille. It's done.Organize a provocation to bury the issue while appearing to care, I experience, I would say the usual.1) - The facts.This Wednesday, March 6, I get to 12, as agreed, to the police. The receptionist asked me for my ID card. She said she will tell Mr. Michineau. This is the "Peacemaker" who must take my statement.She returned, giving me: You were called for yesterday!MS: the appointment was postponed by phone.She: Oh yes. You have to wait.At the time, I did not care. I thought she had consulted an agenda and that Mr. Michineau was not there for him.There is nothing. Everything suggests that Mr. Michineau who told him to say that.Afterwards, it occurred to me that this incident was to put me at fault, blame me, belittle me, put me in condition.Mr. Michineau picks me up to standard.I sit. I sit perpendicular to the keyboard against the desk. The antenna is tiny font.Mr. Michineau tape prescribed forms.He said:Mic. Why did you write to Mr. Prosecutor.MS: I submitted a request for a preliminary investigation after the article Chained Duck on July 4, which reported the facts made public by the book Mrs. William.Mic. : What is the name of this book?MS: I did not mind. But it is in the letters dated 19 and 27 July 2012, comprehensive, underlying the request.He consults mail that he sent Mr. Prosecutor.There, watching, bias, therefore, I feel that the document he has in front does not match the one I made. We would not have the same letter of 12 November 2012.However, he told me on the phone, and repeated verbally at the meeting, I was invited on the basis of the letter of 12 November 2012.The letter opens, the page 1, the list of previous letters.I do not see this list.I say to the police, he did not answer me.Everything becomes bizare.I trusted so far. I've always trusted the police and the judiciary which I had to do. Until they reveal themselves to be almost invariably dishonest people.Therefore, the reference to letters founding of 19 and 27 July becomes important.The answer to the first question (why my approach) is exhaustively explained in the letters which the claim is based.MS: You must mark the reference to the letters dated 19 and 27 July.Mic: What are the allegations?MS: Sir, I will not accept dirty trick. Must mark that the letters dated 19 and 27 July that the claim is based.Mic: I'm asking the questions.MS: It is I who sign.Mic: I am a police officer, I am asking the questions and if you're not happy, you go through the door.It shows the gesture of the hand toward the outlet behind my back.MS: If you say so, then I'm going.Mic: Thank you for your presence, even if it was brief. (Laughed)I took my card and I'm out.2) - The maneuverThis showdown was sought, desired programmed. The same way that I ought to blame for the date of my arrival, I had to put twists to assign me unable to collect my statement.Is, I agreed to let me drive, and I signed a tared text has nothing to do with the one I sent to Mr. Prosecutor.Regardless, I wondered respect for the text and studied the police organized a confrontation.In this case:Either I give and accept fabricated a hearing.I refuse to be I go, and the police made me take responsibility for stopping the hearing.3) The policeThe police will never accept that Mr Sarkozy is challenged by a chap they consider inferior.For them, it is to accept complaints against colleagues.Mr. Sarkozy's served and served well. They will not let him put into question by people they consider their obligation.It seems to me that this is the same police who asked me about my complaint against two judges of the Supreme Court for forgery public.In the end, he said: "For us this is not all important."I so immediately or after signing for a man ranked lower, it's the same.A Peacekeeper has no internal administrative authority. It can only pass on the orders of the Commissioner of Police. It is this fact that Mr. Michineau.Everything has been prepared in advance.4) - JudgesAs I have seen on the text reference of the policeman, there is a dishonesty prior to my audition and was organized.I know. I've been abducted, kidnapped, tortured, in this type of operations, to make me withdraw complaints of conspiracies that interfered with both the prosecution and the police officers.The ferocity of the social doctrine of the separation ingenuously exhibited by Mr. Salas, judge researcher in Paris in October 2007, about the reports of Mr. Salomone and Mr Sarkozy, is so violent that it suffers no exception.Far beyond any political allegiance to a man whom he has appointed, Mr. Prosecutor can not imagine putting so little whether a man because of his rank, caste, by the words of one worker. Nafissatou Dialo is an American fairy tale. None of that here!Mr. Prosecutor can not imagine more to challenge thugs who persecute mentally handicapped when thugs parainés this purpose by the police, which is a rule.5) - omerta and my approachI'm not the only one to have found this information from Mrs. William. Many journalists and commentators have done. Mrs. Ney even told Canal +, a program which I give the references in the text of July 27: "I have not read the book, but if what is said is true, this is very serious."But everyone, including feminists, have come together on the basis of Omerta.The only originality of my approach is to bring this criminal case in court, instead of making them gloat in front parlors and coffee machines.6) - castesCaste hatred, I'm used to. These people do not want their castes are judged from outcasts. They are so cowardly, incapable of the slightest honesty, more accustomed to impunity, they will continue what they consider a victory. They are capable of anything, out of fear, rage, hatred. I saw them at work.I almost forgot that the matter raised by Mrs. William is not just history. That day, television news speak only possible return of Mr. Sarkozy in elections in 2017.For the first time in the Republic, in 2007, senior judges have publicly allegiance to a Head of State. Police commissioners are overwhelmingly right.The facts of this morning suggest that each other are willing to use their functions, places, relationships, to endorse any aggression against the Republic, citizen, citizens, provided it reinforces the power their own castes.7) - Mr. ProsecutorMr. Prosecutor shall appoint a judge who makes my hearing.He shall direct the Office of Legal Aid to give me total support. So that I can get a lawyer and justice work among lawyers.It can take the initiative ouvir this preliminary investigation of its own.He did against the Minister of the budget, the simple faith of about journalists. We note that Médiapart is not a club worker.8) - HonestyBy this maneuver dishonest, this trick, some believe serve the crime. They have never had other plans.I used this instutionnelle dishonesty. I've recontrée several times. Rape by merchants, theft by postal employees, attacks against the mentally disabled. I must forget. Each time, the solidarity of caste is the appointment. All was legalized in price felony.All this is normal. It is neither fair nor acceptable to all.9) - The governmentWhen officials fail, it is the government to recall the law and not flout let the judicial process by the simple fact that some people have good networks of colleagues willing to do what is expected of them.For me, I stand by my request to open a preliminary investigation to the facts made public by Mrs. William. Everyone knows that I'm open to discussion, but not with dishonest people, or with the feudal lords.I specifically requests the President of the Republic to ensure my safety, because I know from experience that it is no longer.The same way that Mr Sarkozy used his position to rape a woman and the constitution, officials use their office for violating the law and the men who interfere.Where the refusal of some officials consider my application and see the public importance of the consideration of this application.Please accept, Mr. President, Madam Attorney General, the assurances of my highest consideration,
Marc Salomone

PS:1 - The text of the March 12 - The text preparatory to the convening3 - Convocation

Aucun commentaire: