samedi, mars 02, 2013

Calling police comment, prosecutor, maneuvers.

The reference text is the French text.D.50 @ gmx.frCalling police comment, prosecutor, maneuvers.Paris, Friday, March 1, 2013


President of the Republic
The care ofMr. BESNARDChief of Staff


Your ref. : PDR/SCP/CDO/AES/A005882
Subject:a-Letter to Mr. Prosecutor of November 12, 2012b-Calling the police 06,03,13
Copy to Ms. Garde des Sceaux.


Mr. President,I just received, police from 20 ° ardt., UPQ Charonne a "Notice at the request of the Guardian of Peace Michineau. 'Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at 12, I will be heard on the letter of 12 November 2012 addressed to Mr. Prosecutor.Concerning the allegations about Mr Sarkozy, this letter is to connect the request to open a criminal investigation into the case, in fact or in law, which I am aware.As stated on the letter of 12 November, the two letters basing that request date of 19 July 2012 and 27 July 2012.
I do not understand why Mr. Attorney Régublique wants me to agree on a schedule that text only comment on the work product demand and does not expose it really. It would be so easy to record my letters of July then the judges can rule supreme.It reminds me why I do not trust these people and the merits of my insistence.I have always respected the procedures and legal decisions, but if I let it work for judges only, on the basis of trust, we would not have a decision right but a cope of lead.I feel what inconvenience judges is primarily the idea that ordinary French can say that they have been beneficial to go to court.I experience this hatred and contempt that the shock is reflected sometimes in my mail.a-I was tortured to make me withdraw my complaint for rape and gang attacks organized against the mentally disabled and vulnerable people. I never met a judge to discuss the facts. Entire hierarchy has been attached, into the forfeiture, to organize the obstruction.b-two years ago, I was summoned to the police station for even my complaint for forgery against a public President and General Counsel of the Court of Cassation. I have been received for saying I'm a shit and my action is "unimportant."c-I saw the prosecutor, the police, bailiff unite against the mentally ill to prevent them from touching the damages awarded by the court.d-For justice by ending these conflicts procedures, I made proposals for these individuals as others can be compensated without it costs nothing to the state and even in it for them. No response.I tried everything, all suffered, nothing did. What matters to magistrates is to show us that we are nothing.I think this meeting is a ruse of the same order. If the summons had been honest, Mr. Prosecutor would have heard about e founders of July.If I saw that I lived on the torture sessions and fake, I send the case to the European Court of Human Rights and the Council of Europe as any European citizen Biolorussie .Please accept, Mr. President, the assurances of my highest consideration,
Marc Salomone

Aucun commentaire: